What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one type of optimization techniques that make a website/blog important to search engines and shows that website/blog’s specific content in the first result page. It is a dream of every website owner to keep his/her website/blog in the top of search engine result pages. When a website/blog found in the top result of a search engine, it ensures huge traffic and huge traffic ensures more revenues from that website/blog.
The web is a place where unlimited websites/blogs are available and it is so tough to keep a website/blog in the first result page. Every day lots of sites are registered and exist sites are becoming a competitor of each other. Then it becomes too hard to stay on top of first result pages. For this problem, SEO techniques have a great application to get success and to achieve the goal of first ranking in search engine result pages.
A lot of factors are related to search engine optimization and it is a continuous process for a long duration of time to achieve a target. Its demand is increasing day-by-day because competitors are increasing day-by-day. Without right SEO Techniques, you can’t succeed in online business because it’s the secret of online success. Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Is Important for a Website/Blog? Think as a visitor Now-a-days we can get everything from the web. There are lots of option for a single product. Just, for example, if you want to buy a laptop then you can get lots of websites where lots of brands and in every brand lots of models. So which one you will buy? Obviously the best one. Now think how you can choose the best one? Again you must be depended on search engines to find that. Every search engine, especially Google always keep the qualified websites/blogs in the top of search engine result pages. Only SEO can make a website/blog qualified to search engines. As a result, you can get the best choice. Think as a website/blog owner People love search engines because it gives a better result and search engines love qualified website/blog because people want that.
Guidelines for Search Engine Friendly Website:
Though search engine spiders are becoming more sophisticated through time, the simple assumption and aims remain the same: spiders locate pages by following hyperlinks and capture the content of these pages that they find from the search engine’s index (a giant repository of information about pages and websites).
Along with preventing the methods we just mentioned, there are some new guidelines for creating search engine–favourable navigation:
Tired of “Spider Traps”: Even intelligently researched search engine spiders could get lost from infinite loops of hyperlinks which move between pages on a website. Intelligent structure that averts recursively looping 301 or 302 HTTP server codes (or alternative redirection protocols) have to re-evaluate this issue, however occasionally online calendar hyperlinks, boundless pagination that loops content being obtained or piled in a large number of manners (faceted navigation) can produce thousands of web pages such as search engine spiders if you planned to have just a couple of dozen accurate pages of articles.
Watch out for Session IDs and Cookies: When we just mentioned, should you restrict a user’s capability to see web pages or redirect according to a cookie placing or session ID, search engines could be not able to crawl your articles. The bots don’t have cookies allowed, nor will they cope with session IDs correctly (each trip by the crawler receives a URL using another session ID, along with also the search engine sees these URLs with session IDs as distinct URLs). Although limiting form admissions is good (like search spiders cannot submit forms anyhow), restricting content accessibility via cookies and session IDs is a lousy idea.
Be cautious of host hosting, and IP issues: Server issues infrequently induce search engine ranking issues –but if they do, catastrophic consequences may follow. The engines are aware of shared server issues, including downtime or overloading, and also will provide you the benefit of the doubt (however this may mean your articles can’t be crawled during times of server malfunction). On the reverse side, websites hosted on content delivery networks (CDNs) can get crawled more significantly, and CDNs provide significant performance improvements to a site.
The IP address of your server could be of concern on occasion. IPs formerly belonging to websites which have spammed the search engines can continue with them negative relationships that could interfere with indexing and ranking. Though the engines are not particularly picky about shared hosting vs. dedicated servers and dedicated IP addresses, or on server programs, you can prevent many hassles by visiting these paths. In the very minimum you ought to be careful and locate a host that you expect, and investigate in the background and “cleanliness” of the IP address you might be delegated, since the search engines have gotten paranoid concerning the usage of particular domains, hosts, and IP addresses, and also cubes of IPs. To know more about the Search Engine Optimization Field or anything related to Digital Marketing Field, Join Digital Marketing Course in Delhi and get trained by the Best Digital Marketers that our Nation has to Offer. Experience informs them that a lot of them have strong correlations with junk, and so, eliminating them in the index may have great rewards for consumers. As a website owner not participating in such practices, you will discover it pays to research your internet host before getting into trouble.
Ever wondered about how to go to Australia and go about getting an Australian visa?
Wondering what were the different options and how to go about the different plans without any formalities or expense?
After making a decision that you want to migrate to Australia and decide which city you will visit, you should consider a lot more; lodging a visa application, getting health insurance and packing your bags to find jobs and housing.
It seems that migrating to Australia cannot be as easy as it seems, but Migration agent Perth, WA are here to help you with this. There are many ways to come to Australia. Below mention are the ways to migrate to Australia.
- The Australian Government is particularly looking for skilled traders with ability in many business and business sectors as Australian financial has never stayed strong. You can visit the route of an expensive attorney to migrate, or you can consult specialist Australian Migration agent to qualify for Australian immigration qualification.
- If you are thinking about the skills required to move to Australia or thinking about the necessary qualifications for coming to Australia, it is important to keep in mind that applying for skilled visas, there is a point system. If eligible, to fulfill the Australian Immigration Point system set by Australian Immigration and Multicultural Affairs, you can online fill up the form.
- A working visa of Australia. Managers, qualified professionals and skilled businessmen are in need specifically under skilled visa programs. On permanent or temporary basis for Skilled visas plans are available, and are based on the points required to move to Australia determined by the Australian Immigration Department. There is heavy demand in the plumbing, security, printing and building business in particular. However, despite the huge demand in the board, there was a shortage of candidates for jobs in 2004.
- A working holiday visa of Australia. These are what they like. There are many people who dream of being able to go to Western Australia or more definitely, travel to Australia for wonderful weather and amenities. If you are between 18 and 30 years old and are planning to spend 12 months in Australia, you can qualify for several Australian working visas available every year.
- Family Visa, you can qualify for one of the many Family Stream Visas, if you have an Australian partner or your close relatives are permanently in Australia. Your application can be made online in Australia. Australia Government inspires migration to bring family together. Under the Family Visas Immigration Program, migrants considering migration should be sponsored by a close family member or fiancé of Australia. There are 4 plans to choose whether to qualify for immigration or not. Choose one that best fits your situation. The sponsor should begenerally 18 years of age or above or either Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Visitors and tourists. Excluding NZ citizens, all travellers should get visa or travel authority prior visiting to Australia. You can lodge your application online so, now there is no need to worry about coming to High commission or Australian Embassy to receive your visa. You are requiredto get Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa if you are considering visiting Australia for a business trip or as a visitor. This visa permits you to visit wherever you want as well as enables you to stay in Australia for 3 months.
- You can qualify for Business and investment visas under the Australian Business Visa Program if you are a business owner or have a successful business career as a senior executive level. On March 1, 2003, under the two-level arrangements announcement, for 4 years business migrants are given a Business Skills (Provisional) visa and to set up the required level of business presence required by DIMIAor to keep up their least investment. Afterward, they are eligible to make an application for a Business Skills (Resident) visa.
- You can apply for Australia sponsored a work visa if you are an employee who is or has gone to your company’s Australia office. Your employer can effectually sponsor you for becoming an Australian immigration sponsor. Under this program, you can come to Australia without a degree, if you are an established professional.
- You may beeligible for Australia Retirement Visa given every year if you want to come to Australia on retirement. If you are financially secure and want to spend some of your retirement years in Australia’s hot weather, Discover if you qualify for a Retirement visa.
- There has never been a good time to apply for an Australian work permit for Australian visa application or visit Australia.
Getting help and support from registered migration agent in Perth can immensely beneficial for you.
If you want people talking about your business forte, then you need to focus on the logo design as it is the primary element that speaks about the organization with its visual appeal. It holds an important position from the business perspective. Innovative logo design will break the regular convention that will make it trendy. The most modern techniques in the art field can bring out new parameters that will stretch the boundaries of creativity. It will make an everlasting impression on the audience.
The trending creative logo design ideas that can make your business stand out from others are:-
- Line Art
A professional logo design can look stunning with the line art that is drawn using the pen tool in the Illustrator. It will create a clean and thin shaped logo design that will make your brand appealing to the customers.
- Impossible Shapes
If you have a think tank or creative house, then you can integrate the impossible shapes to your logo design. It is an edgy design that will give infinity to your logo style.
- Negative Space
The negative space is a simple touch that can transform the elegance of the logo design, so it is implemented widely by designers to create marvelous logos.
- Gradient Mesh
Gradient mesh can provide richness and depth to your logo as it will provide a gradient touch to your design.
- Dynamic Letterpress
While thinking about creative logo design ideas for business, you can implement the dynamic letterpress that gives shades to the design. It is a technique that gives immense depth to your brand logo design.
- Dual Impact
If you want your logo design to have complex, then you can opt for dual impact. It gives the double impression that will make your brand have a sophisticated appeal.
- Geometrical Designs
The geometrical abstract polygon style is adopted by many companies to design their logos.
- 3D designs in Two-Dimensional
The creative logo design ideas that are sweeping today is to have a 2D shape that has an impact of a 3D design.
- Overlap Technique
The logo design in Jaipur can use the overlap technique to create a stunning logo that can make the business look distinctive from others.
Using the blends is one of the most trendy design ideas for a business as it will make the logos look classy yet elegant. In the technique, several lines are conjoined together to create an impressive shape.
As your business logo is an extension of what your business is and its mission, you need to create a masterpiece. Breaking the shell with out-of-the-box thinking can create masterpiece designs that are simple yet consistent. It will make the brand easily recognized as people can relate to it easier. A great logo is memorable that will give a good boost to your business venture. The creative logo design India will aid in branding your company that is considered as the valuable asset. It will build your brand among the customers to make it memorable and attractive. So, you can attract more customers to the brand and boost customer loyalty.
Google being the largest and most widely used search engine, roll-out a new algorithm every year to ensure quality results are being produced for search queries. Apart from a major yearly update, there are various small updated being roll-out time to time by the search engine giant.
Now, it is imperative for any e-commerce company to stay updated as per the changes and guidelines from the Google, to ensure higher ranking and enhanced visibility.
Below we will be looking at some crucial tips that can help ecommerce businesses to rank higher in Google search engine.
– Mobile First Indexing
Sometime last year I happen to meet my long-time friend who happened to work at a highly reputable search engine marketing agency in Las Vegas. Now, while we were just discussing about the prospects and trajectory for digital marketing, he was very sure that sooner we will be seeing an important mobile-related update from Google. Well, this wasn’t totally shocking as anyone with slightest of interest in digital marketing was expecting such update eventually. However, no one was sure what’s going to be the magnitude and impact of the update.
Nonetheless, Google has rolled-out its long awaited mobile-first indexing updated back in March, and since then the focus of search engine marketing has been mostly directed towards this important aspect. Though, the initial updated doesn’t push businesses with unfriendly mobile-website to the extreme corner, however, it does provide a little glimpse of what we can expect in future.
Here are some tips to follow the suite for Google’s mobile-first indexing:
– Keep your mobile site up to date with a user friendly UI/UX and an interactive content display. Remember, the most important aspect will be the clear and complete display of your web content. Often time businesses don’t really bother to display complete web content on mobile-version. However, now any content that’s doesn’t display on mobile-websites will not be ranked by Google.
– The era of “M-dot” mobile websites are over. You need to make transit to proper mobile friendly version now.
– Keep the mobile version of your website highly navigable. Make sure users are able to browse through all the pages and content easily.
– Custom Quality Content
Content over the years has remained one of the crucial most aspect for search engine marketing. Today, it still holds the importance as one of the most critical and important aspect of ecommerce business marketing. Google in an effort to present users with the most relevant search results highly value custom quality content, where the stress isn’t over the keyword stuffing or purely marketing; rather on delivering better value and information to the users.
For instance, for search engine marketing Las Vegas, the content shouldn’t be stuffed with your keywords “SEO”, “Las Vegas” or “Search engine marketing”, rather the content should carry a purpose and value to the users. Ideally, it should inform users about the importance, benefits and limitation of the service, as well as how you can help them with your services.
If the motto is to impress the buyers as well as influence the buyers decision the Packaging design plays a very important role. To make your products stand out from the rest in the market, Unique package designs are essential.
Two common types of various packaging designs available:
- Professional product packaging design – To witness a significant increase in product and sales turnover, professional product packaging design is necessary.
- Custom packaging designs- These type of packaging designs symbolize that the company’s brand objectives is to get people talking, which in turn translate into improved and increased sales.
Outsource Packaging Design
This kind of Packaging Design – By avoiding the hassles of design intricacies Outsource Packaging Design, frees the businesses
Following are some of the ways that you need to quickly and easily outsource packaging design :
Industrial Packaging Designs
large manufacturing companies Often consider packaging design as unnecessary and pointless, as the industrial products are bought in chunks based on cost, quality and customer service. The truth however, is that, in industrial products, packaging design is always momentous. The right designing for your packages gives you an edge over the competitors. So it is important in facilitating easy outsourcing as well.
Retail Package Designs
Packaging plays a very important role in attracting customers by creating a perception of value. in the retail industry, products compete with each other specially the similar ones on the retail shelves. Even if one product is superior, it might get outshined by another product which may have a better packaging. Effective retail packaging design services helps one to make their products stand out from the common crowd.
Product-specific Designs for Packaging
In case of customized product packaging, one can take the inputs in writing from the customer and then create product-specific designs that precisely cater to their needs. This will easily outsource packaging design.
For Exotic Products Creativity in Packaging should be incorporated
Exotic products often need packaging that is appealing and distinct. Enticing packages will help in promoting such products better. Be it an exotic fruit that is rare to find, or a special perfume or any stunning packaging design that increases the interest of consumers in your product.
Commercial Package Designs should be done
Commercial products need designs that are absolutely A grade to make it stand out among several products that are similar. Any outsource packaging agency, will offer stunning product packaging design, which will make the commercial products of the business cut through the tough competition and reach their respective customers.
Using of Simple Designs for Branding is required
Complexity in design does not mean superior branding. Therefore, one should stress on simplicity while designing packages to make sure that the target customers of the business can identify and relate to the brand in an easy and better way. What matters is the minimalist designs that come with less clutter and highlight the brand so that people can relate to it. does these quick easy solves are implemented by packaging design jaipur.
Whether it is a shrug from Hillary Clinton or a scowl from Donald Trump, American voters have had a crash course on the importance of body language in communication this election year.
With the televised debates behind us and the voting process underway, it is a good time to look at how nonverbal communication conveys just as much – or even more – about us as our words.
Two often quoted research studies by Albert Mehrabian suggest that 55 percent of our communication is through body language (facial expressions, posture and gestures), 38 percent is through vocal elements (pitch, tone and volume) and only 7 percent is the actual words we speak.
The scary part of other research on non-verbal cues is that people make judgments based on within minutes of meeting us.
For example, a Princeton University study by Alexander Todorov and Janine Willis found that it took as little as one-tenth of a second for study participants to form a first impression of someone they met.
Follow-up studies revealed that those first impressions did not change after spending more time with that person. In fact, the majority of the 245 undergraduate study participants reported that their initial impressions only strengthened with more time.
No matter what your profession, your body language is a powerful part of the message you convey to others. Do you know what non-verbal messages you are sending to clients and colleagues?
The three main areas to keep in mind to convey confidence and approachability are movement, gestures and eye contact.
- Movement. After the third presidential debate, political observers commented on how Trump stood behind Clinton several times while she talked. In an interview with The New York TimesRuth Sherman, a public speaking expert, theorized that Trump was trying to exert dominance over Clinton by standing close to her.
“This was a conscious assertion of power,” Sherman said. “He was very distracting while she was speaking — walking around, fidgeting, swaying, leaning on his chair.”
On the other hand, after Trump brought up Clinton’s missing emails, the secretary of state broke into a smile, then shook her head and lowered her gaze.
Looking down can give a message of a lack of confidence, according to Sherman.
“It’s something people do when they’re thinking, but I think it conveyed a bit of defensiveness,” she explained.
The way you stand and the way you move reveals a lot about you. You can convey confidence – even when you don’t feel confident — with good posture and relaxed, steady movements.
When you hold your head high, you show an attitude of authority. Conversely, poor posture can demonstrate low energy or even low self-esteem.
Social psychologist Amy Cuddy believes that “power posing” can have an impact on how we see ourselves and how others perceive us. It also can improve our chances for success.
In a one-on-one conversation, try tilting in slightly toward your listener. A small “lean-in” offers that you are open and interested in what he or she has to say.
Don’t move just for the sake of moving, however. Repetitive movements such as shifting your weight from one foot to the other or tapping a pencil can take the focus off what you are saying.
- Gestures. What do your hands do while you are speaking? Do you clench them together or do you let them move naturally?
In her analysis of the last presidential debate, Sherman commented that Clinton clenched her thumb against her forefinger, which may have been a sign of stress. She noted that at one point, Trump “paced around the stage, clenching his microphone, before finally returning to stand behind his chair.”
Gestures are part of the message you give others. Aim to let your hands move naturally as you talk. Use your hands to emphasize your points, but avoid pointing or using a chopping motion. They can give a negative message.
Instead, try gesturing with an open hand with your palm up to show friendliness and approachability.
- Eye contact. Let’s face it — we all like to be looked at. In business conversation, make a point of looking at the speaker.
If you are speaking in front of an audience, aim to engage the entire group with your eye contact. Look at specific individuals, holding their attention briefly before moving on to others in different part of the room. In a large setting, strive to address people sitting in each area of the space.
How do you know how much eye contact is enough and how much is too much? In her book What Your Body Says (And How to Master the Message), Sharon Sayler writes that eye contact should be “a series of long glances instead of intense stares.”
She suggests that in a business situation, it can be helpful to imagine a triangle made up of an imaginary line just below your associate’s eyes with the peak at the mid-forehead. Now aim to keep your gaze in the middle of that triangle when speaking to that individual.
We tend to blink more when we are under stress, Sayler says. However, she says we can learn to control our blink rate to add to our credibility.
It may sound trite, but one of the most important aspects of body language is the smile. A study from Penn State University found that people who smile are generally perceived as more likeable and even more competent than people who don’t smile.
Smiling can stimulate your own sense of wellbeing, and what’s more is that smiling is contagious. Researchers at Sweden’s Uppsala University found that frowning while looking at someone who is smiling is possible, but it is difficult.
I don’t know about the 55-38-7 rule of nonverbal communication. As someone who cares about words, I have difficulty swallowing the idea that what we actually say is worth only 7 percent. However, the point that we speak volumes with our body language is a valuable one. Read our 31 Business thank you card message which help you to enhance professionalism in business.
What language are you speaking? Make sure it is the right one
A business has to overcome several obstacles in its way to establish its relevance in the competitive industry. With the internet revolution, every business has to update itself with the latest technology and concepts that will help its survival in the cyberspace. One of the most relevant techniques is the Search Engine Optimization. The search engine optimization techniques tutorial will help every webmaster understand the meaning and relevance of SEO for the business.
What is Search engine optimization (SEO)
Every business needs to know what SEO is and how it works to improve the website’s prominence. Search engine optimization or SEO is the set of rules that every website or blog needs to follow to optimize the search engine rankings that will improve its visibility. It is the right way to enhance the quality of the website by making it interactive, user-friendly, and faster.
Know About SEO Google
Google is the prominent search engine that opted for searching answers for the queries. So, business people must know how to optimize your website for search engines. It will assist in enhancing visibility using keyword research, Link building, content promotion, etc.
What are SEO marketing services?
The SEO marketing services encompass the on-site and off-site strategies along with the social engagement to improve the traffic of the websites. It is an ever-evolving process that follows the best practices to get results for the business owners. What is the effective SEO techniques that will help in the better marketing of the website? The answer is, there are services that can enhance the visibility of the website like;
- Local and Global SEO
- Online Reputation Management
- Content Marketing
- On-site/Offsite SEO
- Link Building
- Mobile SEO
How it works
SEO Company in India will improve the visibility of a business website in the digital space by changing its design, content, etc. to make it alluring to the audience. It is optimized for search engines like Yahoo, Bing, or Google that will rank the pages high for the search engine results. It offers the following positive effects;
- It improves the search engine rankings of the website.
- It can improve the website’s traffic quality.
- It can provide the business with measurable results.
Nine major Google algorithm updates for SEO
Business people may wonder how to optimize a website for google search, so it is important to note the Google algorithm updates that can have an effect on the SEO. Learn and be a certified SEO expert from the best seo course in Jaipur.
- Google Panda
- It is the ranking algorithm released on 24th Feb 2011 that lowers the rank of the low-quality site and increases the rankings of high-quality sites.
- Google Penguin
- The algorithm released on 24th April 2012 decrease the rankings of the sites that violate the webmaster guidelines of Google by implementing black hat SEO.
The algorithm released on August 2012 targets the torrent and pirate sites by documenting the DMCA notices to help the user find the legitimate site.
Hummingbird algorithm released on 22 August 2013 focuses on answering complex queries of the users.
Pigeon is the Google’s local search algorithm released on July 24, 2014, that provides useful, relevant, and precise search results.
- Mobilegeddon& The Google Mobile-Friendly Update
On 21st April 2015, Google released a mobile-friendly algorithm that will boost the mobile-friendly pages in the Google mobile search results.
RankBrain released on 26th October 2016 sorts through the billions of page search to find the most relevant ones. It is a part of the Hummingbird algorithm that will interpret the searches of people to give them the precise results.
It is the Google’s local search algorithm update released on September 1st, 2016, that impacted the Google Map results and 3-pack. So, it focusses on organic results by diversifying it and prevents spam sites from ranking.
The Google update released on Mar 7th, 2017 targeted the low-value content of the website that focused only on revenue generation.
Types of SEO
What are SEO techniques that will work well for the business website? Before venturing into the answer, it is imperative to know the three different types of search engine optimization techniques;
- White hat SEO: It utilizes ethical techniques and methods to improve the search engine ranking without any fouls. It implements high-quality content, better HTML optimization, good links, etc. to improve the outreach. Though the growth is gradual, the rankings are steady that lasts for a long time.
- Black hat SEO: It is a technique that exploits the weakness of algorithms for improving the rankings. It is not in compliance with the Google guidelines, so the results are unpredictable. It includes hidden text, keyword stuffing, cloaking, etc. that offers prompt yet short growth.
- Grey hat SEO: It is the SEO that lies in between the white and black SEO as it combines both the techniques to deliver better results. Companies prefer to use the Grey hat as it does not cross the line to unethical SEO.
Depending on the requirements of the company, the ideal SEO technique is adopted for better results.
How to do SEO
You may wonder how to do search engine optimization that will aid in higher ranking of your website by increasing its relevance. Every business website needs to understand that the process of optimization is ever-evolving that needs maintenance, tweaking, testing, and monitoring. So, here are the methods that explain how to do SEO for website step by step that will provide the best strategy for the SEO;
- Target Business Analysis of Market
- Analysis of Website: Analyse the keyword, visible text, code, etc.to determine the position of the page in the search engine results.
- Competitive Analysis: Determine the effective strategy implemented by top pages to improve the rankings.
- Priority Keyword: Developing the priority keyword that relates to the customer query that will land them on the website.
- Keyword Research
- Goal and Objectives: Identify the objectives of the business to measure the ROI after implementing the program.
- Keyword Analysis: Identify the keywords or phrases that can help in enhancing the website visibility.
- Content Optimization
- Create pages: create pages with keyword-based titles, meta tags, etc. that can influence the rankings.
- Placing search phrases: Integrating the keyword or relevant phrases in the web content that will help the search engine identify the pages quickly.
- Develop sitemaps for search engines: Create XML and HTML pages that make it easier to index the website.
- Continuous Testing
- Testing and Measuring: Analyze the web traffic and rankings of the website to determine the effectiveness of the programs implemented.
- Maintenance: Perform continuous modifications and addition to the website that will maintain the positive results and enhance the growth.
- Off Page SEO:
This process is associated with the processes that are used to promote your website or business apart from your own site. This is not all about creating back links and pasting your site URL and anchor text at the trustworthy sources. This is associated with all the reputable and genuine processes to promote your site.
Some Off Page techniques include:
- Bookmarking: Bookmark your blog post or webpage on high authority social networking sites to get high traffic to it.
- Directory Submission: Place a link that sites like yellow pages, yelp and moz that point towards your website. This is the best way to build quality back links.
- Classified Ads: Publish your website ad to some reputable classified ad sites like Sulekha, OLX and much more.
- Content marketing: Publish articles on high authority article directories to get back links to your website.
- Video Sharing: Video sharing on popular sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo to make your video popular and get quality back links.
- Image Sharing: Sharing popular images on high quality sites to get back links to your blog or website.
There are lot more ways to get quality back links include Web 2.0 ,Profile Sharing, Blog commenting, Blog Posting, PPT and PDF sharing and much more.
Using the latest SEO techniques 2018 will help your business compete with the peer competition in the market to establish itself and create a loyal customer base. Updating the techniques continuously will help in sustaining the growth of the business.
Mobile internet usage has emerged in these years, and people tend to use their phones or tablets more frequently than desktops and laptops. Mobile commerce is a natural extension of the mobile internet usage trend. Related articles had pointed out that “84% of millennials feel that using a mobile device to conduct business is vital and mobile device will be a trend in 2018”.
Similar to that of B2C, the primary purpose of B2B e-commerce suppliers is serving the customers, bring exclusive customer experience. Let’s see some tips to optimize your mobile e-commerce business.
- Make sure the Website or APP is friendly with various devices
Before launching your websites on mobile devices, it is suggested to design different visual scripts that are applicable on different devices. Sometimes, content of visual script for PC could not be displayed completely within one page on mobile devices.
- Concise navigation
Information shows on the screen on mobile devices is limited. Therefore, the content should be as simple as possible. Too many navigation buttons will make customers confused. It will be smart to design a short menu, make search button outstanding and set up a button which is easy to return to the homepage. You need to clearly know which functions are used frequently by customers.
- Increase loading speed
Loading speed is an important factor that influences the customer experience. You could increase the loading speed by uploading an image below 50kb and files below 25kb. Then it will not take much time for the customers to consistently viewing your webpages. What’s more, you can also choose the continuous scrolling strategy so that customers do not need to wait for the pages’ loading.
- Simplify the transaction process
B2B transactions are more complex than that of B2C. However, in order to adjust to the mobile e-commerce transactions, some of the process could be simplified. For instance, process for ordering could be simpler. Make sure transaction details are confirmed by both parties, then follow a few steps to place the order.
And you can use the electronic contract and seal to save time. Suppliers and buyers could upload the contract on ecommerce platform and create their unique electronic seal which could be used to sign the contract after confirming the items.
- Learn from B2C
Despite B2C mobile e-commerce developed earlier than B2B, they share common secrets. The live chat entrance will help the customers to communicate with you efficiently. Another advice is to add function of ‘posting buying requests’. Buyers could tell you what they need on the mobile devices by this mean and may also increase successful deals.
It’s time for the B2B suppliers to build their own app or choose a proper e-commerce platform to sell products. Some of the platforms have already launch APPs with some basic functions. Like JumoreGlobal, a B2B ecommerce platform has just started to apply its APP. Now customers could register on their mobile devices with a few steps. So just keep pace with the mobile e-commerce trend, then you may succeed in business.
Are you a local business entering the world of search engines and search engine rankings? This can be a daunting task if you are unfamiliar with how to best optimise your website for websites such as Google.
If you want increased brand awareness and more conversions coming to your business, then SEO marketing is not something that you can let fall to the wayside.
Here with the help of SEO company in Jaipur, we are taking you through some of the SEO basics that you can implement in your website, if you want to carry out more advanced SEO techniques you might want to get in touch with Aaron and his team in Oxford direct.
As you will probably already know, when you are searching for a product or service online, you will normally find that the search engine finishes off your question for you.
For this reason, it is important that you know exactly the phrasing that potential customers for your business are using as you can then place these keywords within your website for the search engine to pick up on the next time someone search for this.
Of course, there will be some that are obvious and should definitely be placed throughout your website, however, you can use another tool such as Google Keyword Search to find what exactly people are looking for in your area, see how competitive these terms are and how often people are searching for them.
Once this list has been created, you can then place them in the content naturally throughout the site. However, it is also equally as important not to overuse keywords as search engines will see this as being spam. We would recommend going for a keyword density of around 2%.
Following on from the last point about keywords, it is also important that your copy is great and easy to read. Keywords should not be overused, and Google will read your text just as a human would. This means it is extremely important that your website copy is well-written and readable.
A common mistake here is to overuse keywords in your copy thinking that this will let Google know exactly what your website offers, however, this makes it appears your website copy is poorly written and search engines will reflect this when ranking your website as they will think this contributes to a bad user experience.
Therefore, it is also important to seek the help of professionals as they will know how to improve your website ranking with good copy and not hurt it. Before publishing any new pages, make sure that you have proof read it to ensure search engines have no reason to place you further down their rankings.
Add Title Tags
The title tag is the link that you can click on in your web browser tab and each individual page should be unique as they all carry a lot of weight. They will also need to contain the relevant keywords to that page and there should eb a consistent format across the website. Separate keywords from your brand name using a hyphen or vertical bar and ensure that the copy does not exceed 55 characters as it will become too long to display.
Add Heading Tags
Heading tags are extremely important and they range from H1 to H6. Search engines place the most importance on H1 headings and this should be your page headline. Make sure you don’t use this heading tag more than once on a page as search engines will see this as a penalty. However, the other title tags from H2 to H6 can be used multiple times, for example, in any subheadings. Search engine ranking like heading tags and rank them highly as they increase the user experience by breaking up text o your page.
Another way to highlight your keywords to a search engine is through your URL. Keywords should be included after the domain name or after the ‘/’. When doing this, you should use hyphens to separate the words and use all lowercase letters.
As search engines cannot see images, they need to use the coding on the image to understand what it is showing. Ensure there is a brief explanation of the image in the alt tag text, the image title should be a caption of the image and ensure that the image is saved as something descriptive and not just ‘image5432.’
Add Meta Descriptions
On search engines, you will see two lines of text under websites and this is known as the meta description. When you don’t provide this information, random text from your website will appear instead and this probably won’t make any sense to the user. While they won’t help increase your search engine rankings, they will encourage potential customers to visit your website.
In today’s marketing world, it is of vital importance that one should take a look at the new tools, features and technologies for the proper evaluation of a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Business.
1.Get your content strongly strategized
An SEO-oriented content plan focused on quality over quantity and In-depth content will help your potential customers with their buying decisions
2.Create Topic Clusters and Content Pillars
Another major shift in Google’s search algorithm centers around the idea of grouping search topics together to help better account for the searcher’s intent.
3. Set a Website Plan which initiates growth
Several companies are now moving to a design methodology which is primarily growth-driven. Identify one area of your website that could use refresh, or reorganization and an update.
4. Stimulate Facebook Marketing
Facebook’s new advertising workflow allows you to direct paid traffic to a lead collection form without ever leaving the platform. This strategy indeed helps in generating user engagement. One can work with a digital marketing company in delhi as it is the hub of social users.
5. Investigate Chatbots and live chat session
This is more useful when there is a large following on Facebook or a lot of your customers are active Facebook users.
6. Expand the budget for video marketing
Like a window videos give an insight into the company culture and help develop trust with customers. No other media on your website can narrate the story of your business other than Videos
7. Influence Data-Driven Marketing
Marketers have more access to data that affects the bottom line than ever before With tools like HubSpot, Google Analaytics, Moz, Magento, SERPs, Databox, HootSuite, social analytics and more. Analytics allows marketers to make informed decisions, perform A/B testing, and have distinct data that displays which efforts are creating majority traffic, and which efforts are creating maximum number of customers.
8. A narrative approach- This tip renders amazing results
Humans love emotion, connection, and stories. Hence, to establish a deeper connection utilising the approach of a narrative form or a story telling manner is effective. The key concept here is to tell your brand’s unique story. With the availability of abundant information to today’s consumer, it is of an elemental importance to communicate Digital storytelling which helps take your product from a service or physical thing to something that can change their lives, solve their problems, or make them happy.
9..Drill down to a micro-targeting level
Social media advertising platforms now let you Get Specific with Micro-Targeting which allows one to get the maximum out of every single click that you pay for. Over a variety of social media channels one can include Diversified ad tests as well.
10.Initiate personalised websites
In today’s marketing world, Understanding the individual personas that visit your website is important.
There are many digital marketing company in Jaipur that initiates all these strategies and can render positive results.
About The Author:-
Akash Chauhan is Senior SEO, Digital Marketing and Branding Veteran Expert of Digiwebart, Ecommerce Web Development Company offering affordable and result-oriented web designing course in jaipur. Take your business to the next level by using our strategies. Our product bouquet includes SEO, PPC, web design, mobile apps and much more.