SEO Strategy Plan
Having a proper and appropriate digital marketing strategy in Sydney is extremely important as it helps an organization reach its desired objective through selected digital marketing channels. This includes paid, earned and owned media channels.
Before selecting a particular digital marketing strategy, the marketers should look at various alternatives available and choose one based on of the nature of the business, the product, their budget, and demographics.
The most effective digital marketing strategies during these years are social media content marketing, data management, Paid Advertising like Google Ads, Bing Ads, SEO. One has to be flexible while strategizing their digital marketing plan. One has to keep a tab with the upcoming trends, content timeline and schedules, selected social media channels, KPIs to be focussed, report scheduling and monitoring.
For a successful digital marketing strategy, Mobile phones should be the key to focus, some 4.78 billion people in the world are expected to be connected to mobiles by 2020. It is often noticed that 80% of the people often consult online platforms while making their shopping decision and this search is usually done through their mobile phones. Hence, a mobile phone strategy can be effectively achieved by creating webpages that can be accessed both via mobile phones and laptops, clickable Call to action, reviewing mobile-friendly platforms.
Following are the steps involved in creating an effective digital marketing strategy-
- Building consumer personas to capture the target group.
- Identifying consumer goals.
- Selecting the right digital marketing tools.
- Planning the already existing digital marketing tools with owned, earned and paid media.
- Executing and monitoring it.
An effective digital marketing strategy helps in taking the right decisions at the right time so that we can effectively monitor and capture the right audiences. Using digital marketing techniques and tools can help engage the targeted consumers and hence there is no loss of resources in targeting people who are not our audience.
Building an integrated digital marketing involves combining multi-channel marketing activities into the following sections-
- Planning– Using technology to review the effectiveness of current digital marketing, setting of the KPIs, creating a SMART objective, data, technology to increase leads.
- Reach– Building awareness using the marketing tools which will drive users to the webpage.
- Act– Encourage interactions to generate future leads.
- Convert– using techniques to nudge and persuade audiences to buy online or offline.
- Engage– Increasing sales from existing customers using personalized communications.
A digital marketing strategy should reach channels leads and sales target, make resources for acquisition, conversion, retention, and growth, communicate the benefits of using a specific channel of communication, prioritize audience and product through the selected channel.
To compete in the digital competitive market, the key focus should be on the following specific areas- Search Engine Optimisation responsive web design, Local Search Marketing, remarketing, Search Engine Marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, revisiting landing pages, video.
Any combination from the above-given options should be selected to form a complete digital marketing strategy. Various SEO agencies can help gain inorganic traffic by charging a small amount of money.