Best Killer Product Marketing Ideas to Boost Business
Products don’t just magically blow up and become hot on the market one day – although it’s not impossible! A lot of the time, you can likely attribute it to good marketing. If you happen to be in the business of selling or marketing products, you may be wondering how you can ensure it’s a success. There isn’t a single answer to this question, however, as every businesses success story is unique. One thing you will notice in every story is that some common themes and characteristics make each product successful.
You will find four tips for marketing a product online that you can consider in this post.
Know Your Audience
It is likely that before going ahead to create a product, you had an idea of who the product is for. This research is critical to the success of your product as it identifies a need or gap in the market that you can take advantage of. Market research is also a tool used by companies to see how they’re doing in relation to the competition.
When you’re conducting research, try and use a mix of interviews, questionnaires, and analyzing past reports. Doing so should give you a balanced view of who your market is, what they need, and how to position yourself.
Make Sure the Product is Quality
If you want to market a product successfully, you need to make sure that it’s worthwhile. This means asking yourself whether there’s a demand for the product, to begin with, and how it meets the needs of your target audience.
One of the best ways to do that is to carefully think through the product before making it and ensuring it’s designed in the most effective way possible. Your designers or engineers should use cheap PCB design software to help them increase design success. The product should also be tested severally, and feedback should be received from prospective customers.
Have a Solid Marketing Plan
Your marketing plan is another way to increase your chances of launching a successful product online. It is more than a few posts and shares on social media, so be ready to come up with a comprehensive plan.
As mentioned above, knowing who your target market is should help when developing a marketing plan. You’ll have a better understanding of how to approach your audience what their interests are and how to sell your product to them.
Knowing how you’re going to turn your marketing activities into revenue is significant. Ensure that the money you spend on marketing is likely to bring a return on investment.
Your branding is critical as it will determine how receptive your audience is to you and the products you sell. Outline how you want to be perceived and how you’re going to make this happen through a mix of design, content, and brand associations. It is also through brand stories that you’ll be able to connect with audiences which is fundamental in this day and age as opposed to hardcore selling.
Without goals, it’s near impossible to know what you’re trying to achieve and whether you indeed have done so. Set clear metrics and SMART goals, so your goals are always in sight.
The online space holds so many opportunities for businesses with the right knowledge and a comprehensive plan. By focusing on your product and marketing in the right way, you should see a level of success.
Best SMS Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
Mobile based messaging apps just like WhatsApp might have brought down value proposition of the age old Humble SMS, but the current ubiquity continues to remain unhindered for sure. Multiple studies and from so many sources have recently pointed out that text messages are always best performing from of marketing channels with over 98% of open rate and with around 36% of the click through rate. If you ever compare this with email marketing where even a mere 25% of open rate is considered good, then you might understand the difference involved.
But even though almost all forms of businesses will engage in email marketing, there are fewer options, mainly the local ones, which will take SMS marketing to be quite serious in this regard. One major reason is always the lack of awareness related to the kind of software tools available and used for automating SMS based marketing needs. The online market is proud to address best ever SMS marketing tools, which are available in the present market now.
First chance is the Hubbion:
The first tool which might catch up your mind has to be Hubbion. It is also stated to be a multi channelized marketing based automation tool, designed for smaller and medium businesses. This tool will always let users to reach out to contact list over multiple platforms like MMS, SMS, fax, email, voice and even postcards for a change.
- Apart from the noted multi-channel aspect of this tool, there are some other reasons on why you will find this automation tool to be at the top of the SMS marketing list.
- At first, this tool comes with a sophisticated form of automation system, which will help the buyers to customize the outgoing response and engagement, depending on the incoming text messages.
- On the other hand, it is always easier on wallet and will not require any monthly subscription, which is another plus point of Hubbion.
- Users have the right now to buy credits, which will not expire and it will cost you somewhere between 2 and 3 cents for sending one message out in the market. You can further use the tool to create text to donate and grow your charitable firms in no time.
Enger is the next one to deal with:
Enger is always stated to be a pure play SMS based marketing tool. It is vital for businesses, which are mainly looking for ways to create some of the best SMS marketing lists.
- It will help the businesses to embed lead capture forms on the said website and can also schedule future messages to the said audiences.
- On the other hand, this tool comes handy with the art of mobile web customization. Furthermore, it comes with easy un-subscription services and even real time analytics.
- When compared to Hubbion, there are two major differences you will come across. At first, this is always stated to be a dedicated MS marketing platform, which is not the case with Hubbion. On the other hand, users might have to subscribe to monthly subscription fee. It will start from $10 per month.
Next is the Texting Base:
The main aim of the SMS marketing tool for the small businesses is to create an establish connections with the said target groups and follow up with a proper personally until they are almost ready to buy.
- The features of these items comprise of scheduled messaging, personalized form of SMSs and even contact management.
- This tool is designed to help you keep proper track of the birthdays of the contacts, along with their anniversaries and holidays to wish them on the specified days. It helps in establishing a connection at the personal level.
- On the other hand, you can further categorize them by their said locations for sending out some of the location based messages to the needful people out there for sure.
- This tool is made to be suitable for the sales executives and will have a starting price of around 4 cents, noted for every message sent.
Time for the First Hive:
This form of SMS marketing tool is suitable for those businesses which have larger opt-in lists, in thousands. The service will help the customers well in crafting email SMS and even social media based marketing campaigns, through some of their platforms.
- Other than helping you out in creating and sending social messages, email or SMS, this First Hive will also come up with basic reporting dashboard. It helps in understanding the current effectiveness of the said campaigns.
- Apart from the free trial which comes with 30 days’ time, this source will cost users somewhat around $2 per month, when billed annually, and makes it rather possible to reach out to multiple subscribers, in 10,000.
- If you check out the annual bill and the larger base of subscribers, the product is only your value for money with lots of opt-in subscribers for the current SMS marketing based channel.
Mozeo by your side:
Mozeo happens to be one of the relatively and popular example of the SMS marketing tool as available in this current market today. This tool is more or less similar to Hubbion and will let users to buy some credits to send SMSs.
- But, you need to commit in buying certain volume of messages for getting them right at some cheap prices.
- The field of SMS marketing with this tool starts at 3 cents per message.
- Other than the ability to broadcast messages, users will have ability to send email messages and even filter mobile keywords for the field of automation and some landing pages.
- However, you should remember that Mozeo will focus on the USA and Canada regions and will not cover global sector like other tools as mentioned in list.
Going through these discussions might have given you the proper information on the best SMS tools you need to use for the SMS marketing services for smaller businesses. You need to know more about it.
After setting it up by getting the basics correctly and keep it running, online marketing is all about collection, processing, securing, and interpreting data to strategize marketing of online business and managing results. So, you do much research in terms of data gathering, protection, and processing, you ought to give a significant advantage over the other marketers competing for the same market share.
For this same reason, there are millions of malware and hackers aiming specifically at stealing your data and strategies to take advantage of your hard work and intelligence. So, it is essential for any business owner to defend it and avoid any possibility of an external intrusion causing loss and damage to data.
Here in this article, we will discuss a few essential security tips every online business should practice to safeguard your resources.
Be thorough on the basics
While thinking of data security and application security, the first thing you need to ensure is that all those who deal with it are through with basics of security and vowed not to violate it. There are specific standard protocols for security ever since the initial phase of the internet, and more or less the same, these are applicable now to internet marketing too.
Ensure that you are thoroughly prepared with the most basic standards of security to keep the cyber attackers at bay and stay protected. Even if the cybercriminals do not target you right away if you are comparatively smaller level business, thousands of malware they have created may likely to infect your machines at any time, and take away all your hard-earned info or destroy it in a minute.
As a rule of thumb, always remember to use robust, untraceable passwords and security locks. Also makes sure that you have a proper security program installed on to your machines and all beneficiaries have an extra eye on it to practice. It is not always so complicated, but it is common while using the internet and working in such inter-connected environment. Also, try to stay away from any scam, which usually is something that sounds too good to be true, luckily coming in your way. Some other tips are as below.
Top tips to ensure internet marketing security
1. Always keep your machines clear – All your computers and other electronic equipment coming as a part of your network should be installed with the latest security applications. The web browsers, operating systems, and other third-party applications you use also should be monitored. This simple step is mighty enough to fight against common viruses and malware. Set the antivirus software to run a scan after an update or on a particular schedule from time to time.
2. Safely manage emails – Another significant tool for online marketers is e-mailing. You may have to suffer identity theft and virus attack on not being so careful about the e-mails you receive. It is possible for hackers to take away thousands of contacts in your mailing list if you click on a malware link received through e-mail.
3. Train all involved about security – It is essential to train each of the users from top to bottom who have access to your IT security standards and compliance measures. Each organization should publish an internet use guidelines along with the penalties for not practicing the same.
One of the most critical tasks for the business owners along with ensuring security is to manage their paybacks and debts properly. There are many reasons why debt can get accumulated over time and further become unmanageable. It is essential to take a planned and strategic approach to debt management to avoid any complications in future. To help you nationaldebtrelief.com puts forth many customized options including debt counseling, consolidation, and debt management.
4. Use secured Wi-Fi: If you maintain a Wi-Fi connectivity at your premises, ensure that it is secured by making it hidden and encrypted. You can set up a wireless point or secured router to hide the Wi-Fi by not broadcasting a name (Service Set Identifier-SSID). Always make sure that the access is password protect.
5. Be mindful of passwords: Need to educate the employees on how to create strong passwords. Guidelines to be given as to update the password and change them from time to time. The ideal time frame to be maintained is three to six months to update the password. While using high-security applications such as finance and marketing, it is essential to consider security measures like multi-factor authentication.
6. Firewall security: It is essential to have an internet firewall security, which is a custom set of related programs which will prevent the external intruders from stealing the data over a private network. As an online administrator, you need to ensure that the operating system firewall is enabled or a free firewall is downloaded to be used. If there are work-from-home associates, make sure that their systems are also firewall protected.
7. Restrict the sites you visit: It is a fact that you may not only be dealing with the most reputed websites while you are doing internet marketing. You may have to deal with many other random websites too. So, ensure that you are aware of what you are about to visit and the security standards it follows. There are millions of sites online which consist of the worse malware and spy programs ready to affect your system.
8. Backup data: Even if you have taken the top measures of security, don’t be carefree about regular and proper backup of data. Critical data including customer info, documents, spreadsheets, finance DB, HR files – everything needs to be backed up from time to time to ensure that you do not lose anything even in case of a complete crash.
Marketers need to keep an extra eye on security when compared to the other significant departments of an organization as they are more exposed to the external world. Security is also vital in terms of online payment and other financial transactions online. Keep track of the internet activities by the entire marketing team. Remember that as in case of any other random things, “prevention is better than cure” in terms of security too.
Isabella Rossellini is a marketing and communication expert. She also serves as content developer with many years of experience. She has previously covered an extensive range of topics in her posts, including business and start-ups. For more details you can vsist her Twitter, Facebook.
Making quality communication on the web is a great daily challenge. Thanks to technological advances and continuous innovations on the market, opportunities have become almost infinite. In the field of video marketing, whiteboard animation is undoubtedly one of the most interesting and performing strategic tools.
We are talking about those fantastic videos where the graphics are developed on a white background, as if the hand of a cartoonist was drawing live the content of your story.
But what is often very unclear to those approaching the video world for the first time, is knowing how to distinguish a well-made product from a low quality one.
For entrepreneurs and professionals like you it is important to rely on competent professionals; To do this, it will be enough for you to have in mind three key aspects to consider when requesting the realization of your whiteboard animation.
The script, the soul of your story
It’s not about content like any other and, as a result, it takes an experienced professional to write it down. The script is the text that will then be translated into words by a professional actor: it depends on the entire development of your whiteboard animation, from the graphics to the rhythm of the entire narration.
The effectiveness of this element cannot be an option, and that’s why you need the presence of an expert copywriter, with the right marketing skills to best express your needs
Custom animations, no standard solutions
If you want to stand out in the market compared to your competitors you have to communicate differently but, above all, you have to do it in a personalized way. You certainly cannot expect your users to perceive your uniqueness, if you do not present yourself as such. Your video animations must express the essence of your business project, tell its values, benefits and peculiarities.
And the only way to do this is to create fully customized whiteboard animations that, from the choice of colors to the creation of the characters, are the best representation of your brand.
Choose only quality whiteboard animation
When you tell your customers that they are worth more than the competition, you have to prove it with the facts. Doing poor, superficial and amateur communication will not make you credible in their eyes. Making personalized animated graphics is not a trivial matter.
We need a competent team of professionals, composed of graphic designers, copywriters, actors. You need a careful study of the subject to represent, an analysis of your brand and a thorough final finishing work that makes it harmonious and pleasant.
If you want your business to be invested in video marketing, leave the agencies behind offering you low-quality, low-cost products. Always invest in proportion to the results you want.
We have made of these three principles our foundations. We could have done without professionals and customized solutions, but by doing so we would have transformed the great potential of whiteboard animation into a sterile and useless tool. We know in depth the effectiveness of the videos and we work with enthusiasm and dedication to each new project, to make it become a new success story.